Monday, June 18, 2012

3 Weeks

I tried to do a 2 week post but Blogger made me mad and wouldn't let me post it! So Courtney is a little over 3 weeks old now and we are so in love with our sweet baby girl. She is a little more mellow than Carson was as a baby (meaning she doesn't scream all the time!). She cries here and there but for the most part she is pretty content to eat, sleep, pee/poop, and be awake a little bit. She is almost outgrown her newborn clothes which is pretty exciting because she has quite a few cute outfits that are 0-3 months that are starting to fit her. Last week at the doctor she weighed 8 lb 6 oz. Here are some pictures from the last 3 weeks.
Carson is going to be a great protector of his little sister.

We tried swaddling Courtney but she always managed to free her hands.
 

So sweet when she is sleeping!

Carson is the best big brother! He loves to give Courtney kisses and help in anyway he can.

Trying to get a good picture of me and my kids (it still feels weird to say I have "kids" instead of a "kid").

No comments:

Post a Comment