Thursday, May 24, 2012

It's Almost Time!

It's hard to believe that we finally get to meet Courtney tomorrow! Parts of this pregnancy have flown by and parts have seemed to drag on forever. Carson seems pretty excited to meet his baby sister, but truthfully I don't think he really has a clue how his life is about to change. I don't know that Kevin and I really completely understand how our lives are about to change either. One thing we know for sure is that this baby girl is already loved so much. We have been getting messages from friends and family letting us know they are praying for us. So many of them are anxiously waiting to meet her too. God has blessed us with amazing friends and family that are ready to support us as we make the transition from one kid to two. We appreciate your continued prayers for a safe delievery for me and the baby tomorrow. Special thanks to Uncle Andy who took the day off tomorrow to play with Carson!
                                                                                 ~Kathy                                                             



The last picture of our family of 3.

39 1/2 weeks pregnant 

It finally hit me on the way home on Tuesday night that it was our last dinner as a family of three.  The next family meal we have together, we will have a baby girl with us.  I'm sure Courtney will have me wrapped around her finger from day one.  In fact I'm already starting to like the pink, especially in her room.  (Kennon-you may laugh here)  Carson said excitedly yesterday that "Courtney's almost here and I get to be a big brother."  He will figure out what that means soon enough and he will be a great big brother.  I have been pacing around the house and keeping myself busy for the last hour, even though I know I need to go to bed, because I am so excited and ready for Courtney to join us tomorrow.  We are so blessed by our family and friends and know that God has a great plan in store for us, for Courtney, and our life together as a family of four.
                                                                                     ~Kevin

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your family!!! Can't wait to meet Courtney! Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet blog; I'm excited for all of you too!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete